jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

This day i'm going to talk about Motörhead


Motörhead is a band founded in England in the year 1975 for Lemmy Kilmister, the only member of the band who has remained in the band until this day. His first album was the homonym “Motörhead”, released in 1977. His most important album was “ace of spades”, which reached the 4° position in he U.K. list of hits, and the song “ace of spades” is the most famous song of the band.
The type of music with which the group is related is usually the heavy metal, but Lemmy described his music as rock and roll (thing that is not very far from the truth)
What I like of the band is his rhythm, the direct of his music and their simplicity.
My favourite song is “born to Raise Hell” from the album “bastards”, because it has very good chorus, and an attractive rhythm.






3 comentarios:

  1. Hi José,really I don´t listen so much this band,but some years ago with a classmate we listened to "love me forever" and other songs that I can`t remember. I believe that Motorhead is a good band.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. In my particular case. I don’t like this music. I hate it !
    But, i respect your taste in music.
    I prefer pop music . I don’t like rock!
    See you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I've never heard of this group, you caused what my curiosity woke up and started to run looking for information, I will seek some of his songs. I may end up adding one of his songs to my favorite songs, anything can happen ...
    Ow is fantastic, I'm listening to one of the songs now

    ResponderEliminar